The first shot is the tank with the upper bars cut down to below 4 feet off the floor! Important but I found the bar ends didn't fit, I cut the handlebars from the steerer tube
and inserted an aluminum boom stem from an old recumbent bike project and topped it off with a Scott AT-1 handlebar and the bar ends! Saved a lot of weight, made it so you can ride with your arms at a comfortable level and gained a bottle cage mount and cable mounts. The boom bolts need to be shorter but if it's dry tomorrow a test drive will be attempted. See previous post for more pictures of the tank.
This is the newest eBay find. Couldn't pass it up. I wanted to give us a choice of wheels that could go off-road, we have a rails to trails trip coming up. :) The first priority is changing/lowering the Handlebars. The wooden measure in the picture is 4 feet. They are pictured at the lowest possible position and are still about 2 feet above the seat. That means it's not too comfortable, has more slop in the steering than ideal. However, I rode around for awhile and as is, and it floated over gravel, curbs and such with ease. It could afford to drop a couple of pounds. I will keep posting this time I promise. Maybe I'll make an instructable: how not to document a project!